Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Experience drives our innovation that's why we're the toshiba laptop expert.

I love my Toshiba! I had another laptop but the Toshisha after all the updates and installations has still been going fast and moving with my speed. It never seems to miss letters while I type and get things in. the processor is efficient and at I got it at a good price. Haven't had problems with freezing keyboard or monitor...the processor has been keeping up. fast, updates are still done, and there is no slowing this machine down. I love it. when you have a short amount of time to do alot of work and need to get it done fast...you need something fast to keep up. start up fast. shut down fast. Thanks to Toshiba I can get what I need to get done on line on my computer & still get my housework done & get cooking done as well. Get this Toshiba Laptop, it can help in so many ways! This is my second Toshiba laptop that I have owned. Upgraded to this laptop because my old one was about 5 years old. So far this laptop has been pretty good. I can run adobe elements 8, itunes and surf the web at the same time. I like how sleek it is. The 16inch screen size is nice too. Keys are not to hard to get used too, I actually like them. They light up too which is neat. This laptop has a lot of great features. Still trying to get used to Windows 7 but overall I think this is a nice laptop. I debated on whether to get an intel i5 processor but ended up and getting the amd quadcore. So far so good..we shall see....I am using this laptop for personal use; web browsing mostly and some word processing. It has been perfect for my use. The display is big enough at 16" and the back-lit keyboard is very nice. My only 'wish list' item is that the power connection and USB ports be at the back of the machine instead of on the sides. The power connection is within an 1/8 of an inch of the DVR player and the USB ports on the right side cramp the use of an external mouse. Not a big deal because there is one USB on the left, but in the back would be preferable. I would recommend this machine for personal use, and I would buy it again. Thanks for choosing Toshiba laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment